There are several reasons why you would come to me to have something made out of wood:
- You have visited too many furniture stores and they don't have what you had in mind. It's not the right size, not the right finish, not enough drawer storage - it's just not right.
- You have had this idea in your head or you saw something in a magazine or on-line or T.V. and you can't buy it. You have to have it made.
- You found this great piece of wood and you have an idea.
- You have a problem with a particular cabinet or wood part.
- You don't have the inclination or 35 years of woodworking experience or 3500 square feet of woodworking tools and machinery to create what you had in mind.
The purpose of my work is to help from conception to completion:
Design I work directly with individuals, interior designers, architects, and contractors. Construct I use quality materials and techniques. Finish I do furniture quality finishing. Install I install my own work.
My goal is to create something of enduring quality.